Our post-Brexit meeting on 27 June 2016 was livestreamed using Facebook Live Video so that people at home could watch and we have a full video record of the discussion. The meeting is called to order about 20mins into this video.
Yes Edinburgh West meeting minutes
Clermiston Inn, 7.30pm Mon 27 June 2016
- Ian Grant opened the meeting by welcoming everybody, noting that it was scheduled within 3 days of a Brexit vote, to discuss the implications for Scotland, the Yes movement and particularly our own group.
- Gerry Mulvenna posted a video Livestream broadcast for the benefit of people who couldn’t make the meeting. Apologies about the level of background noise – we’ll meet in the function room next time!
- There were 43 attendees. Email addresses given will be added to the mailing list unless anyone objects.
Clermiston Inn, 7.30pm Mon 13 June 2016
- Ian Grant opened the meeting by welcoming everybody, and in particular Yes Inch and Yes Pentlands.
- There were 27 attendees
- Apologies: Morag Orr, Barry Haniford, Pauline Ward, Peter Lynch, Tony Sutton, Mary Knox
- The minutes of 18 January were proposed by Derek Mullin and seconded by Anne Donohue. As agreed, a bank account has been opened, and the Constitution and minutes posted on the website.
All Yes Edinburgh West activists are invited to attend a meeting on Monday 13 June 2016 at 7.30pm in the Clermiston Inn. The meeting will cover progress at a local level since our formalising meeting in January 2016 and developments on the national level, particularly with the National Yes Registry. Decisions will be made on what activity and campaigning we should focus on. Our shipment of Wee Black Books will be available.
- Mintues from the last meeting
- National Yes Registry developments
- Progress at the local level
- Social media presences for the group
- Future activities and campaigns
- Any other business