Our August 2016 meeting will take place in the Newliston Arms, 78 Main St, KIRKLISTON, EH29 9AB at 7.30pm on Tue 2 Aug 2016.
- Ivan McKee MSP: The economics of an independent Scotland
- Tony Sutton: Draft Vision, Aims, Objectives for our Strategy Development Team
Please RSVP on the Facebook event page.
Our post-Brexit meeting on 27 June 2016 was livestreamed using Facebook Live Video so that people at home could watch and we have a full video record of the discussion. The meeting is called to order about 20mins into this video.
Yes Edinburgh West meeting minutes
Clermiston Inn, 7.30pm Mon 27 June 2016
- Ian Grant opened the meeting by welcoming everybody, noting that it was scheduled within 3 days of a Brexit vote, to discuss the implications for Scotland, the Yes movement and particularly our own group.
- Gerry Mulvenna posted a video Livestream broadcast for the benefit of people who couldn’t make the meeting. Apologies about the level of background noise – we’ll meet in the function room next time!
- There were 43 attendees. Email addresses given will be added to the mailing list unless anyone objects.
Continue reading “Minutes from our post-Brexit meeting on 27 June 2016”