Month: October 2017
YES Edinburgh West AGM minutes Mon 2 Oct 2017
Yes Edinburgh West AGM minutes
Newliston Arms 7.30pm Mon 2 October 2017
1. Ian Grant opened the meeting by welcoming everybody, and apologised that Joanna Cherry couldn’t be our speaker tonight – she’s in Catalonia observing their fight for Independence.
2.No Livestream is available for people who couldn’t make the meeting.
3. Apologies: Jim Carey, Rene Hamilton, Paul Haldane, Derek Mullins
4. There were 14 attendees. Email addresses given will be added to the mailing list unless anyone objects.
5. Gerry Mulvenna gave the Treasurer’s report. Finances are healthy, with a balance of nearly £700.
6. Bob Glen gave the Secretary’s report: Continue reading “YES Edinburgh West AGM minutes Mon 2 Oct 2017”
YES Edinburgh West AGM Mon 2 Oct 2017 7.30pm
Newliston Arms function room 78-82 Main Street, Kirkliston EH29 9AB
1. Progress this year: brief Treasurer and Secretary reports
2. Vision for next year: meetings, events, campaigns, social media
3. Election of office-bearers