1. The subjection of peoples to alien subjugation, domination and exploitation constitutes a denial of fundamental human rights, is contrary to the Charter of the United Nations and is an impediment to the promotion of world peace and co-operation.
2. All peoples have the right to self-determination; by virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.
3. Inadequacy of political, economic, social or educational preparedness should never serve as a pretext for delaying independence.
4. All armed action or repressive measures of all kinds directed against dependent peoples shall cease in order to enable them to exercise peacefully and freely their right to complete independence, and the integrity of their national territory shall be respected.
5. Immediate steps shall be taken, in Trust and Non-Self-Governing Territories or all other territories which have not yet attained independence, to transfer all powers to the peoples of those territories, without any conditions or reservations, in accordance with their freely expressed will and desire, without any distinction as to race, creed or colour, in order to enable them to enjoy complete independence and freedom.
Scotland has a mandate for an independence referendum
🗳 Voters have consistently given the SNP a mandate to deliver an independence referendum.🤝 The Scottish Parliament has agreed to deliver it.❌ Tories have never been given mandate to block it – not even once.🏴 #ItsTime for Scotland to have its say.✍️ Pledge your support for Scottish independence at www.yes.scot.Posted by Yes on Monday, July 1, 2019
Brexit is not a cry for help from the English underclass – it is orchestrated by offshore hedge funds and the greed of billionaires. Boris Johnson is their front man.https://bellacaledonia.org.uk/2019/07/11/boris-brexit-and-the-hedge-funds-part-1/