All Yes Edinburgh West activists are invited to attend a meeting on Monday 13 June 2016 at 7.30pm in the Clermiston Inn. The meeting will cover progress at a local level since our formalising meeting in January 2016 and developments on the national level, particularly with the National Yes Registry. Decisions will be made on what activity and campaigning we should focus on. Our shipment of Wee Black Books will be available.
- Mintues from the last meeting
- National Yes Registry developments
- Progress at the local level
- Social media presences for the group
- Future activities and campaigns
- Any other business